This article contains the following topics (click on them to jump to the corresponding place):
It is often important to know which contacts are in a certain position in the campaign, who has received, opened and/or clicked on which emails, which contacts have a certain tag, and much more.
The extensive and detailed filter function makes this child's play.
If you would like to know which contacts have gone through a particular campaign element, please proceed as follows:
- Click on "Status Mode" in the campaign.
- For the desired element, click on the status you would like to examine more closely: processed (green), finished/stopped (red) or waiting (blue).
- Now you will be directed to the contact overview where the contacts have already been filtered for you.
Would you like to know which contacts have received, opened and/or clicked on a specific campaign email or newsletter in the last 365 days?
- Go to the email overview and find the corresponding email.
- Click on the blue button "Details".
- Next to the statistics for recipients, verified opens and link clicks, there is a blue button for each.
- Click on this button to display the corresponding contacts in the contact overview.
Would you like to know which contacts are in a scheduled flow?
- Click on "Contacts" and "Scheduled flows" in the menu to get to the overview.
- Click on "Actions" next to the corresponding newsletter.
- Select "View contacts".
Note: This filter ONLY works with a filter on the target date.
Who is in a particular pipeline?
- Click on "Sales Pipelines" in the menu.
- Next to the relevant pipeline, click on "Actions" and "Show contacts".
Find out which contacts have a specific tag in the tag overview.
- Go to "Contacts" and "Tags" in the menu to get to your tag overview.
- Click on "Actions" and "Show contacts" next to the corresponding tag.