Imagine you are promoting a particular webinar in several emails. The campaign goes so well that you want to use it again to promote another webinar.
Now you can create placeholders in advance that save you from having to manually change the webinar link each time.
You only change the link once in the placeholder and the changes are automatically reflected in the emails.
- Click on Settings -> Profile
- Scroll down to the Custom Fields section. Here you can create your placeholders.
Write your text in the box.
This requires minimal html knowledge (or you can copy the html and insert your own link).
This is a <a href="https://www.mywebinar.de" >linked Text </a>
Link to a page
Simply enter the link to the target page.
Use more/less placeholders
To delete fields, click on the red button on the right.
To add fields, click on the green button "Add item".
Click on the button "Edit key".
The name is automatically generated from the content, but you can now also customise it.
Application of the placeholders
Go to your campaign and open/create the email where you want to apply the placeholder.
- Click on the T in square brackets [T].
- The list of all placeholders opens
- Select the desired one and click on "OK".
Drag & Drop Editor
- Click on "Insert placeholder".
- Go to the tab "System placeholder".
- Select the desired one and click on "Insert".