The contact history shows you the following in chronological order:
- When the contact received the email.
- Whether the email comes from a campaign (and if so, which one)
- When the email was opened.
- When he clicked on a link and which
- When which day was assigned/changed/removed.
- When which analytics event took place.
This way, you can see at a glance which path the contact has taken - without any tedious research.
Step by step:
- Go to your contact overview.
- Select a contact.
- Click on "Edit".
- All actions and events are listed under the "History" tab.
To gain a better overview, you can of course also filter by specific types.