Calendly is an online scheduling tool.
If you want to respond to appointment entries in Quentn, you need at least a Quentn Basic account and a Calendly Professional account.
Connect Calendly with Quentn
- In Quentn, go to Settings and API Info.
- Click on the Calendly tab
- Click on the green "Add account" button
- You will now be redirected to Calendly, where please log in.
- Now select your Quentn system.
Use Calendly in campaign
- Create or open a campaign.
- Drag the Calendly event element to your board and double-click to open it.
- Under "Calendly event types" you will find your calendars created in Calendly.
- Select either all calendars or only the one(s) you want to react to.
- Under "Events" you can determine whether you want to react to a new appointment or a cancellation.
- Under "Field assignments" you can create contact fields, e.g. to automatically send the personal link to cancel or reschedule the appointment in an e-mail.
- Once you have configured the element, please connect the email confirmation so that the new contacts go through the double opt-in.
- Now the contacts can be taken further into the funnel.