OptimizePress is a popular website editor for WordPress. Among other things, you can use OptimizePress to integrate forms into your landing pages. You can easily connect OptimizePress forms and Quentn forms.
Step 1: Create the form in Quentn
- Edit an existing campaign or create a new campaign with the Quentn CampaignBuilder.
- Create an event element with the type User sends form.
Step 2: Form settings
- Create your desired form with the FormBuilder.
- Remember which fields you have marked as mandatory (e.g. name and email).
Step 3: Code snippets
- Click on the tab Code snippets.
- For OptimizePress up to version 2.xxx: In the Raw HTML section (integration with third parties), click on the button Save & create HTML code.
- For OptimizePress up to version 3.xxx: In the HTML section, click on the button Save & create HTML code.
- Copy the created HTML code to your clipboard by clicking on the Copy button.
Step 4: Integration in OptimizePress up to version 2.xxxx
- Log into your OptimizePress website and edit the desired landing page with the OptimizePress Content LiveEditor.
- Create a new element with the type Opt-in Box.
- In the first step, select your desired form template. Make sure that your form template has the same fields as your previously created Quentn form (e.g. name and email or only email).
- In the second step, copy your Quentn HTML code into the text field Form HTML.
- Make sure that the fields are correctly assigned: Name to name and Email to mail.
- Also make sure that you mark the same fields as Required (Mandatory field) as in your previous Quentn form.
- Finally, click on the Insert button to finish creating your form.
Don't forget: The form integration will only work once your Quentn campaign has been published. Test your newly created landing page - if everything is working, you will be redirected to your Quentn thank you page after submitting the form.
Integration in OptimizePress 3.xxxx
Step 1: Connect Optimize Press and Quentn
- In WordPress, click on the Optimize Press and Integrations tab.
- Press the blue Add New Integration button.
- Select Quentn from the list.
- Enter the API Key and the API URL. You can find both in your Quentn system under Settings -> API Info. It is best to create your own API key for Optimize Press by clicking the green Add API Key button.
Step 2: Create form in Optimize Press
- Open or create a page in WordPress and edit it with Optimize Press.
- Select the Optin Form element on the left-hand side.
- Click on the chain symbol Integration in the toolbar and then on Edit Integration.
- Select the integration Quentn.
- Assign a tag that all contacts who register in this form should receive. (Note: Your Quentn tags will be displayed. If you want to assign a new tag, you must first create it in Quentn. You can find out how to do this here).
- Select the contact fields to be queried in the form.
- You can optionally add more fields.
- Under Post Action, determine what should happen after the entry: Should the contact see a message or be redirected to a URL?
- Finally, your settings are displayed in summary form.
Step 3: Respond to entry in Quentn
- Start your campaign with the event element Tag(s) changed.
- Open the element with a double click and select the tag you assigned in Optimize Press. This will start the campaign as soon as someone has registered in the form.
- Connect the email confirmation so that the contact agrees to receive your emails and can receive further emails from you in the future.
- Design the campaign according to your wishes. Do not forget to publish.