Digistore24 describes itself as a "reseller-based online sales solution for digital products and events". It is therefore the link between the manufacturer of a product and the customer and acts as a seller. Integration with this popular payment provider is not only child's play, but also possible with any Quentn tariff:
Step 1: Create IPN
- In your Quentn, click on My Account and API Info.
- Click on the Digistore24 Accounts tab and on Add Account.
- Enter a name for your account.
- Log in to Digistore24. You will then be immediately redirected back to Quentn.
Alternative for a Lite account:
- Drag the event element "digistore24" into your campaign and open it by double-clicking.
- You will see a short info text stating that no linked accounts were found. By clicking on the linked word "here" you can then assign your Digistore24 account.
Step 2: Identify product(s) and events
- Go to your campaign.
- Drag and drop the Digistore24 event element onto the board.
- Open the element with a double click. If you have connected several accounts, select an account.
- Select your product(s).
- Select which event is to be reacted to.
Step 3: Buyer email status
- Tick the Use Digistore's newsletter consent checkbox (if available). Now the email addresses of new contacts will automatically be set to "Confirmed" if they have agreed to receive newsletters at Digistore24.
- If this checkbox is not present, you can fall back on the second option by ticking Confirm email address. If this is activated, the contact's email address will be set to "Confirmed".
Step 4: Field assignments
- Optionally assign the fields Affiliate Name, Order ID and Link to Invoice.
|Quentn||Digistore Deutsch||Digistore Englisch||Erklärung Digistore|
|Bezahlung (Standard)||Zahlung||payment||The buyer makes a successful payment|
|Rückerstattung||Rückgabe||refund||The seller's support team or Digistore24 has initiated a refund which has been successfully processed.|
|Rückbuchung||Rücklastschrift||chargeback||The credit card company has made a chargeback.|
|Zahlung versäumt||Ausgefallene Abzahlung (1)||payment_missed||A payment is missing for a subscription or instalment payment. The reason may be that the payment failed (after a few attempts) or the re-billing was cancelled by the buyer. Please note that an "on_payment" event can occur if the buyer is successful with the payment after the "on_payment_missed" event.|
|Abozahlung fehlgeschlagen||Abo/Ratenzahlung gekündigt||rebill_cancelled||is sent when the customer cancels a subscription or instalment payment and the support operator stops the payments. The buyer has requested a cancellation of their recurring purchase (subscription or instalment payment). This event is sent immediately when the support operator clicks on the "Stop payments" button in the order details. A few days later (when the payment is due but not yet completed) your "on_payment_missed" event will be sent.|
|Abozahlung wieder aufgenommen||Abo/Ratenzahlung wieder aufgenommen||rebill_resumed||The buyer has requested to resume the chargeback payments. This event is sent when the support clicks on the "Resume payments" button in the order details.|
|Letzte Zahlung||Bezahlte Zeit zu Ende||last_paid_day||The last paid day of the order is over. The event is usually sent out early in the morning.|
The event Failed payment is always sent when a payment was due but could not be made. Possible reasons are:
- The product was returned.
- The payment was reversed.
- The subscription was cancelled.
- The payment failed (e.g. because the credit card is overdrawn).
The Failed Payment event is therefore often sent additionally a few days after one of the other events.