Data privacy at Quentn
The topic of DSGVO & data protection is of course written in capital letters at Quentn. We operate our email servers in a data centre within Germany that is secured to the highest standards. This means that your contacts are always in a central and secure location thanks to the latest cloud technology and encryption. Special web and database functions ensure that your contacts' data protection agreements are always legally compliant.
You can read more details in our data protection regulations.
Commissioned Processing Contract
According to Art. 28 GDPR, companies must always conclude a commissioned processing contract (AV contract for short) if they commission external service providers to process personal data in accordance with instructions (i.e. collect, process and/or use data).
The contract includes:
- the subject matter and duration of the assignment,
- the scope, nature and purpose of the intended collection, processing or use of data,
- the type of data and the group of data subjects,
- the technical and organisational measures to be taken in accordance with Art. 32 DSGVO,
- the correction, deletion and blocking of data,
- the existing obligations of the contractor, in particular the checks to be carried out by him,
- the possible authorisation to establish subcontracting relationships,
- the Client's rights of control and the Contractor's corresponding obligations to tolerate and cooperate,
- any infringements of the regulations on the protection of personal data or of the specifications made in the contract by the contractor or the persons employed by him to be notified,
- the scope of the authority to issue instructions which the Client reserves vis-à-vis the Contractor,
- the return of data carriers provided and the deletion of data stored by the contractor after termination of the contract.
You can find the contract after logging in to my.quentn.com under My Account -> Contracts.
The double-opt-in procedure is mandatory at Quentn. This way we can guarantee that only those people who have signed up to receive e-mails actually receive them.
You can read about how the double opt-in is carried out in Quentn here.
Contact field: Privacy checkbox
You can read here how to create the contact field "User consent".