With the help of integration into SMSApi, you can now send messages to your contacts via Quentn! You must have at least a Basic account to activate this function.
Connecting SMSApi and Quentn
- Log into SMSApi.
- In the menu on the left-hand side, click on "API settings" and "API tokens (OAuth)".
- Click on the green button labelled "Generate access token".
- Enter a token name (e.g. Quentn) and leave the rest of the settings on default. Make sure that "Never" is ticked for "Access token expiration date" and click on "Generate access token".
- After the token has been created, click on "Copy to clipboard".
- Now log into your Quentn account.
- Go to "Settings" and "API Info".
- Click on the tab "SMSApi Accounts".
- Click on the green button labelled "Add API Key".
- In the pop-up that will now open, enter the name of the token that you also used for SMSApi under "Name". Under "Key" enter the token you have just copied. Save it.
Now you can actively use the action element in the campaign.
Sending messages from campaigns
- To do this, drag the action element into your campaign and open it with a double click.
- Specify the sender name.
- Enter the default country to which you are sending the message. If the telephone number doesn't contain a country code, the country code of the specified country will be used.
- You also have the option of sending text messages to landline numbers - but as many devices don't support this, this isn't a default setting.
- Enter your message under "Message". You will see how many characters you have available for the message. Please note that special characters take up 90 characters!
Using placeholders in messages
You can also use placeholders in your message. To do this, click on "Available placeholders" and copy the one you want.
Insert the placeholder into your message.
Please note that this will affect the actual length of your message!