You can use the switch as an opportunity to tidy up. You can remove invalid/blocked contacts and also sort out redundant tags.
Export GetResponse contacts
- You can export contacts from the Find Contacts page.
- Go to Home >> Lists and click on Search in the menu above.
- Click on Advanced Search to display the search criteria.
- Expand the dropdown menu and select the list(s) you want to export. Then click on Apply to confirm your choice.
- Click on the three vertical dots next to the total number of contacts.
- Click on Export.
- Name your file in the pop-up module and select a format (csv, xlsx or xml).
- Click on Export New File.
- After the file has been created, it will be displayed in a list of downloadable files. Click on the action icon (three vertical dots) to expand the menu and click on Download.
- Your file will be downloaded to your computer. To return the file to the contact list, close the module when you are finished.
- You can also export your contacts using the action menu that appears above the list after you select your contacts.
Import contacts into Quentn
You can read how to import your contacts into Quentn here or contact our support.