A sales pipeline is used to localise and visualise sales in the sales process. It shows open deals, which phase they have reached and which actions have to be taken to achieve individual goals.
Create sales pipelines
To set up sales pipelines in Quentn, please proceed as follows:
- In the menu on the left-hand side, click on the sales pipeline funnel icon.
- Click on the green button "Add pipeline".
- Give your pipeline a title and determine which users are granted access (provided you have created multiple users, see User Management).
Note: Users who do NOT have the right to manage contacts in their role can still edit their opportunities in the pipeline.
- Save and then open your newly created pipeline by clicking either on the title or on the blue "View" button.
You will now see an empty interface. You must now create the stages:
- Click on " Add stage".
- Name the stage.
- Repeat this process until you have established all desired stages. Save by clicking on "Save" in the top right-hand corner.
If you want to make changes afterwards, open the pipeline and click on "Manage stages" in the top right-hand corner.