elopage is a platform that allows you to create and sell digital products, access areas, tickets, online courses, software, etc. quickly and easily. elopage includes all the important payment methods, content delivery, customer and user management, course and member areas and automated processes such as invoicing and tax calculation.
Integrating elopage into Quentn is possible with any Quentn tariff and goes as follows:
Step 1: Create IPN
- Click on Settings -> API Info in your Quentn.
- Click on the elopage Accounts tab and then on Add Account.
- Enter a name for your account.
- To obtain the "Key" and "Secret", log in to elopage (preferably in a new tab Ctrl+T or Command+T).
- Click on Apps Integrations and select elopage API.
- Copy Key and Secret and paste them into Quentn.
Step 2: Assign the webhook to the product
- Go to your elopage account. Select the desired product under "Products" and edit it.
Under "Other", make sure that the webhook automatically generated by Quentn is active for your product.
- Under "Webhook Endpoints", either "All Endpoints" must be selected or the one belonging to your Quentn host.
Step 3: Determine product(s) and events
- Go to your campaign.
- Drag and drop the event element elopage onto the whiteboard.
- Open the element with a double click, select an account and click Next.
- Now you can select your product(s) and determine the event at which the element should react.
- Make sure that both ticks are set in the contact settings (for Confirm user e-mail and Create contact).